The Personal Data Protection Act (WBP) already regulates a number of matters that you already have to comply with. However, with the introduction of this new legislation, it is a good idea to make a step in the right place and to re-interpret and review the privacy rules. The new AVG consists of a number of components:
- Know what data is stored and processed
- Having a privacy statement in clear language
- Having a processor agreement with every entity that processes and saves privacy-sensitive data
- The right to be forgotten
- Pro-active communication with data breaches
All these points will be checked in this audit.